Serving size: 5
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 5 hours 30 mins
3 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 Stalks celery, cut in half
1/2 Large yellow onion, sliced
4-5 Cloves garlic, minced
4 Tablespoons Butter
1 1/2 Cups low-sodium chicken broth
12 oz Bottle buffalo wing sauce
Butter, Green Leaf or Romaine lettuce leaves
3 Stalks celery, chopped
1 cup shredded carrots
Crumbled blue, feta or goat cheese
Ranch or blue cheese dressing
- Place chicken, celery, onion, garlic and chicken broth in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 6 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred.
- Drain cooking liquid, reserving % cup; discard solids.
- Toss chicken with reserved 1/2 cup broth.
- Return to slow cooker and mix in wing sauce.
- Cover and cook on low 30 more minutes.
- Fill lettuce leaves with chicken mixture and top with desired amount of celery, carrots, cheese and dressing.
One thought on “Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps”
Awesome. About time you started doing this. You’re an amazing cook