Serving size: 5
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 5 hours 30 mins
3 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 Stalks celery, cut in half
1/2 Large yellow onion, sliced
4-5 Cloves garlic, minced
4 Tablespoons Butter
1 1/2 Cups low-sodium chicken broth
12 oz Bottle buffalo wing sauce
Butter, Green Leaf or Romaine lettuce leaves
3 Stalks celery, chopped
1 cup shredded carrots
Crumbled blue, feta or goat cheese
Ranch or blue cheese dressing
- Place chicken, celery, onion, garlic and chicken broth in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 6 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred.
- Drain cooking liquid, reserving % cup; discard solids.
- Toss chicken with reserved 1/2 cup broth.
- Return to slow cooker and mix in wing sauce.
- Cover and cook on low 30 more minutes.
- Fill lettuce leaves with chicken mixture and top with desired amount of celery, carrots, cheese and dressing.