This has got to be my favorite of all time salad dressing that is what I feel in love with at Benihana’s. I’m so happy that after trying different versions this one gets me the very closest to their dressing. It’s so good and pairs well with arugula, cucumbers and tomatoes. I actually am trying to cut down on sugar so I substituted sugar with Monk fruit sweetener and my family didn’t even notice.
- 1/2 cup peanut or olive oil (peanut is preferred)
- 1/2 cup onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 Tbsp ginger (chopped fresh ginger)
- 2 Tbsp celery (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp ketchup
- 2 tsp sugar or monk fruit
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth, about 45 seconds to 1 minute.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving and keep stored in an airtight container.